Welcome to SusanMcCulley.com where we can move, write, create and shine together.
UPDATE ON BUDDHA CAT PUBLICATION: It's happening, friends! The upcoming publication of my first book, Buddha Cat: Learning Awareness, Presence and Self-Care from a Teacher who Sometimes Barfs on the Bed is getting closer.
The world is full of suffering. These days, we could all use more insight and delight. Especially when the world feels crazy, we need to look for wisdom in unexpected places. My goofy, ridiculous, wise cat, Phoenix, is a perfect example. She has taught me that awareness, presence, and self-care make a positive difference in both our smaller and larger world.
Since I was a girl, reading Charles Schulz's Peanuts books, I've always wanted to make a book. And now I have. It's at the printer now and are scheduled to be finished on August 20.
So NOW, there are TWO ways you can be part of the Buddha Cat adventure:
1) Sign up below to become a Buddha Cat Backer! Help spread the word out and help a new author generate ideas about how to do this publishing thing. Join now (and invite a friend to join!) and get free shipping for orders placed between now and September 9, plus extra discounts!
2) Order your signed copy (or copies! there are discounts for ordering 3 or more!) NOW! You can place your advance order for a signed copy of Buddha Cat by clicking on the SHOP button above. Just follow the SHOP link in the bar at the top of the page, and reserve your copy!
(If online ordering isn't for you, just email me at email@example.com and we'll work out another way to order and still get all the great deals!)
Thank you for supporting my art and my dream. I'm excited to spread more insight and delight with your help.
Sensation is the source. Whether in movement or stillness, connecting to sensation in the present moment is the source of physical healing and health, mental clarity and insight, and authentic creativity. I create movement experiences, essays and art to inspire you to come alive.
- Move. Move your body with focus, play, mindfulness and pleasure. I teach movement and mindfulness to people of all levels of experience and fitness.
- Write. Use your mind to see the world as only you can. I write creative non fiction intrigue, inspire and invite conversation.
- Create. You are the only you there is. The world needs you. I create art to invoke curiosity and awareness.
You are in the right place to find information about my classes and workshops, coaching and mentoring, blogs, published essays, art and current offerings. Please poke around and see what's happening.
I'm glad you're here.
Dance on. Shine on.